Sunday, April 27, 2014

Back to scrapping

So yesterday, I finally made it to a crop!!! I had so much fun hanging out with my friend M even though I didn't get much done! But I did finish four pages - which is pretty great considering how little I've been getting done lately. 

So here are some recent pages....





Using my random number list system, I've gotten some pages scrapped from this past Christmas - I usually fall so behind on holidays! I just scrapped two years of Christmases to catch up for the last gift album I made. I love Traci Reed's 365 Unscripted templates from Sweet Shoppe. So many ways to use them to scrap lots of pics and get pages done. I don't need these pages to be fancy - but I just want them in the books! The third features the Lego postcard I made featuring Penny and myself!

This is another page that's been on my list for ages. My friends and I had fun doing senior portrait-type poses on a visit to NYC. Haley was so little then!

I finally got caught up on Kylie's soccer pictures - and then I just went to another game! :) She's really getting so good. She plays on two teams these days and is the only girl on her travel team.


These are some pics from Maddie's first day! 

Hard to believe she's getting so big! Here she is playing at the park.

Maddie was ready for her first Super Bowl!

My Lego K'nex Yellow Submarine. This was such a disaster putting it together, but I still had to scrap it!

 St. Patrick's Day at my local pub. My mom even made her annual appearance.

I finally started a page on Art of Brick exhibit I saw last year - and once I had the photos picked I decided I didn't want to add anything else too it. I really like how it looks! 


And this is a page about one of my other obsessions lately - theater! I have been going to see lots of plays and have also taken my nieces along. I hope they'll love musicals and plays too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home