Thursday, December 05, 2013

Scrapped. Ordered.

This is a first! I have this year's scrapbooks ordered from Shutterfly! This year, the fam's getting a catch up book with pages from the end of 2009 through 2011. The last two books were Derek's first year and the Disney book, so there were lot of things along the way that never got shared.  I had to do a lot of Christmas scrapping for these books - but otherwise I had t-ball games, dance recitals and birthday parties ready to go.

The Shutterfly deadline is always looming there in December, and being done early, I wonder what I'm going to do with myself now!

Here are my latest pages...









Templates were a life saver for all these Christmas pics! I used some by Janet Phillips as well as Traci Reed's 365 Unscripted templates - which are just awesome - from Sweet Shoppe.  I plan on using those for lots of other events that I want to catch up on! 

Kylie went to see Justin Bieber this summer.


We took Maddie to get her ears pierced. She really was a trooper and only cried for a few seconds. 

I love Maddie's baby jeans. They are so cute.

Crafting with the girls - now I can finally catch up on Christmas 2012.

Target - it's my hobby.

This is a random childhood memory page about the time I had a lemonade stand.

Some scrap therapy after a lousy day.

Penny and me on Thanksgiving.


So for my Process class at Big Picture - we had to do a Project Life style spread so I just scrapped a bunch of stuff that happened during the week. Kind of fun. It happened to be a pretty cool week with lots of fun stuff going on! I don't think I'd want to do this every week.



Taylor's 10th birthday party. I think this was another class assignment.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home