Friday, November 22, 2013

50 years of the Doctor

I've been nerding out over Doctor Who these past few years but it's been around a lot longer than me! In honor of the show's 50th anniversary, BBC America has been airing tons of specials and favorite episodes leading up to tomorrow's special episode. And it's like Christmas has come early.



I really can't wait to see David Tennant and Matt Smith together tomorrow. I'm going to a little party thrown by one of my college friends. And then I'm going to see it again on Monday in 3D at a movie theater. 

Right now, I'm watching An Adventure in Space and Time - a movie about the beginnings of Doctor Who and I'm just fascinated. I didn't realize the show's first producer was a woman, Verity Lambert. 

I'm so glad I discovered Doctor Who - I blame Craig Ferguson, who was always talking about it and finally had Matt Smith on the show. People used to look at me like I was crazy when I first started talking about it. And now I just saw an Amy Pond action figure at Toys R Us. I think I've got lots of company now. 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home