Saturday, June 15, 2013

Long time, no write

You don't call. You don't write. You don't update your blog! Yeah, I'm getting bad at this. I think of so many things I want to write down and recap. I don't know if anyone reads this, but I do use this blog a lot to go back and find some notes when I'm scrapbooking - and I'm so way behind!

It's been a crazy busy time for me! Work is hectic. Lots of bad days, but I think we had a really good meeting last week and we're going to be getting back to creative, fun stuff.

I took a week off for my birthday - and had lots of cool adventures. I've been reading a ton, taking Penny to the park.

And then last week, my new baby niece got here!





She really is so cute and sweet. Not too fussy - that's my kind of kid!  - and I am so in love with her and those big blue eyes. We've spent so much time helping my sister get ready for her arrival. Mom and I were still building stuff - the pack n play - on Wednesday. So now it's nice to have her here and get down to the business of spoiling her rotten, snuggling and taking lots of photos! 



1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Have fun with your new little niece, Aunt Robin!

June 25, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home