Sunday, May 12, 2013

Where have I been???


Um, how did I not know about Scandal? I think some of you may recall my obsession early on with another show created by Ms. Shonda Rhimes, Grey's Anatomy. Those first two seasons were just sooooo good. Then Izzy went crazy and there was a deer and George died and the hospital merged with another one and it didn't get good again until some crazy dude came in and killed half the staff. And even though this last season has been a bit nuts - plane crash??? buying the hospital??? - I still enjoy Grey's.

Well, I read this article in Entertainment Weekly about Scandal and decided to check it out. Season 1 is on Netflix and Season 2 is on Hulu Plus. I watched all of it in about a week. It is so good and juicy and is filled with great dialogue and speeches that remind me of those early Grey's days. If you haven't seen it, the show is about Olivia Pope, a DC lawyer who heads up a team of fixers who call themselves Gladiators. And she also happens to be having an affair with the president. There's all these crazy conspiracies and cabals and it's highly addictive!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home