Monday, October 15, 2012

Scrap catch up

I am on vacation again this week! No big plans for adventures this week. I think I'm going to relax at home and try to do some creative stuff. The big adventure was actually yesterday - New York Comic Con. And I'll post some pics once I've recovered. I was still really exhausted from it all yesterday!

Here's what I've been scrapping lately...

I am trying to get some Disney scrapping done! I feel like I've hardly made a dent. We loved seeing Peter Pan and this ride!  Credits: Gina Miller and Jacque Larsen's Neverland from The Lily Pad

I also really loved these statues! Credits: Amy Wolff's Botanical from The Lily Pad

Lunch at the Crystal Palace was our first meal at the parks. Credits: Libby Pritchet'ts Do You Believe in Magic from Sweet Shoppe; Misty Cato's Memories in the Making from Sweet Shoppe

I just think my dog is the cutest thing ever! I must take a picture of her almost every day. These are just some from September. Credits: Lauren Grier's I Like You from The Lily Pad


This has to be one of my favorite pages! I mixed a bunch of Michelle Godin's goodies and I love how it turned out. And of course, I love it because it's about Chucks. Credits: Michelle Godin's Teen Scene Boys papers, Varsity Chip Alpha, Red White and Blue Alpha, Teeny Tiny Alpha, Moody Blues elements, Keep Calm and Spatter On, Hello Goodbye elements, Sunshine & Grassstains elements from The Lily Pad 

There is some awesome art journaling going on over at One Story Down. I've been wanting to do some more, but I don't always get to work on pages like this. But sometimes, when I see a kit the page just pops in my head and I scrap it right away! This happened with this page and the one below. Credits:Sarah Barber's Dreams from One Story Down 

I love this page not just because the inspiration came to me instantly, but also because the papers were created by my friend Andrea, who is a guest at OSD this month! There was a also a post at OSD about tips for using hidden jouranling, which I wanted to try. Here's what it says: The days are getting shorter
and colder and it’s easy to start feeling down So on those days when it’s hard to get up I need to remember the brighter days and my favorite Beatles songs (That's for you if you're reading, Kimberlee!)
Credits: Rainbow Brite by Andrea Boyer (Lifescapes) from One Story Down; Tracy Martin's Bewitched Flower from One Story Down; Paula Kesselring's Black & White Only Alpha and Stamped Alpha from One Story Down; Lauren Reid's tape and Perky Alpha from One Story Down




Some pics from last year's Halloween party. Credits: Tracy Martin's Bewitched from One Story Down; Janet Phillips' Scrap Your Heart Out Templates from Sweet Shoppe

 The Lily Pad designers released their October BOYC kits a few weeks ago and it's one of my faves, especially these papers from Amy Wolff, which matched my new owl pillow! Credits: Amy Wolff's Damaged Papers; Shawna Clingerman's Creative Bliss elements; Amy Martin's Lily Pad Template Challenge template 

Credits; Emily Merritt's Fall is Here Papers and Autumn Love Templates from The Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's Fall Cardboard papers from the Lily Pad; Kim Jensen's Chipboard Alphabet Soup from The Lily pad; Valorie Wibbens' Sprinkles from The Lily Pad; Michelle Godin's A Hint Of Fall Stamps from The Lily Pad


Credits: Kim Jensen's Cardboard Alphabet Soup and Torn Kraft papers from The Lily Pad; Michelle Godin's A Hint of Autumn papers from The Lily Pad; Shawna Clingerman's Creative Bliss elements from The Lily Pad

My efforts at gardening did not go so well this year! Credits: Caroline S's Squares! Templates and In My Garden from One Story Down 

Some pics from my birthday in 2011 at Eataly. Credits: Snips and Snails Designs' Letters from Tuscany and Vellum Doilies

Sir Angus was a pretty cool jouster at the Ren Faire. Credits: Britt-ish Designs and Man in the Moon's A Knight's Tale from Britt-ish Designs; Lauren Grier's Beginning is Now flower from Scrapfastic Designs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home