Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's been awhile....

Looking at this blog, you'd think I quit scrapping. But I just keep forgetting to post my pages! I'm not going to list all of the credits because I don't want to be here all year, but if you'd like to see, check out my gallery. The designers I CT for (Kim Jensen, Emily Merritt, Michelle Godin, Amy Wolff), One Story Down and Doctor Who have been keeping me busy! 

My favorite plant at the botanical garden.


The girly girl and the tomboy (doing her Justin Beiber pose).

Hugs from Pooh Bear


Mikey's graduation

Some of my nicknames for Penny

That's me!


 My buddy!

All things Alice

Freedom Tower

My garden owl

I love fall

Mom's Bday

Nerdiness

Owly

More Owls

A fun day off

Fancy restaurants

Panorama fun 

Surprise sunflower

Who are you?

Some good eats

Pretty flowers

Potter potted


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home