Thursday, August 16, 2012

Greetings from Craftapaloza

I am on vacation this week and today I'm hanging out with two of my favorite YouTube stars, Melissa and Grace of the Mommy & Gracie show, oh and Spats the cat, who is trying very hard to be my friend even though I am allergic to him. 

And since I can't think of what I want to work on next, I'm going to share some pages from the last week.


This little cutie is my niece-phews cousin. He's adorable and pretty charming, too. Credits: Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman's Beginning is Now and Lauren's Whatever Will Be. 


This was our last photo at Disney. Credits: Caroline S's You Are My Star from One Story Down

 My cute little pup has finally mastered "paw." Credits: Little Butterfly Wings' Sweet as Candy - Facebook Freebie; Lauren Reid's Wonky Stitched Templates from One Story Down; The Doodle Queen's Funky Alpha; CD Muckosky's Graffiti Spray Flutter Butters; Scraplift of Kimberlee's (Scrapandsass) For the Love of Bobby

These are some of the books I've read in the last year and a half. Credits: Kim Jensen's Everyday Boy paper from Lily Pad; Tracy Martin, Lauren Reed and Peeps & Milo elements from the Tell Me A Story collab at One Story Down; Hidden Heart's Art Mix from After 5 Designs; CD Muckosky's Lefty Lucy Alpha from Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's Jot It Down note card from Lily Pad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home