Sunday, May 06, 2012

Craftiness

It's NSD weekend so I've been glued to my computer shopping, chatting and scrapping. (I did take a break to see the Avengers!!!) And even though I've been digiscrapping my heart out, I wanted to share some of my non-digi projects. I worked on these mostly during my furlough earlier this year, and I've only just given most of them to their new owners. I still have one more to deliver!

Fun with Buttons: I have a huge stash of buttons so I wanted to make some shadow box projects. This was so much fun to work on. I really got to use my crafty supplies and tools. Now I just need to decide where to put them.



Frames: I made these for some friends who were expecting babies or grandbabies - some of those kids are now almost 2! One of the frames was for my mom's friend whose daughter just got married. It usually takes me forever to make these - not because they are hard. I will paint them out in the yard when it's nice out, then leave them in a pile for a few months and then do the rest! I am so lazy! But I really love how these turned out and everyone really loved them!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home