Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a very low key Easter lunch here today. Grilled some food in the yard, watched the dogs play nice and then played some Wii. And I still had time for some reading, a nap and some scrapping!

I have been catching up on some Easter scrapping from the last few years lately.


Here a photo I took of Mom & Randi last year, which I just love!  Credits: Kim Jensen's Dotrageous papers, Zigzaged Paper Alphas, Bloomin' Stuffed flowers and Bloomin' Egg-cellent flowers from Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's Chelsea Market papers and Jot It Down Vol 3 tags from the Lily Pad


The kids playing Pin the Tail on the Bunny. Credits: Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield's Springity Spring collab from The Lily Pad; Kate Hadfield's Egg Hunting from The Lily Pad; Domesticated Lady's Type A Personality Font from One Story Down

 Rocky having some fun in the outdoors. Credits: Tracy Martin's Meadow Daydream from One Story Down; Peeps & Milo Up the Woods Alpha from One Story Down

 This week I've been obsessed with Life's A Happy Song. I can't get it out of my head and I like that! I've been playing the Muppets soundtrack in the shower to help me wake up! I was inspired to scrap this page by two grand opening challenges at One Story Down - a Fashion Show template challenge and an All About Me Challenge about things your loving right now.
Credits: Sissy Sparrows' Hip Hip Hooray Papers and Elements from One Story Down; Buttons from the Tell Me A Story Collab at One Story Down;  Domesticated Lady's Type A Personality font from One Story Down; Fashion Show template by Denise Beatty from One Story Down;  CD Muckosky's Spattered alpha from The Lily Pad


And this is my page for this month's Girl Vs. Scrap challenge at One Story Down. I am seriously amazed by all the new things that spring brings everyday.
Credits:The Doodle Queen's Swirly Swirls, Tiny Buttons and Tiny Thingy Alpha Vol 2 from One Story Down; Fee Jardine's Bob & Colin Alpha from One Story Down; Lauren Reid's and Snips N Snails papers and Peeps & Milo's tab from Tell Me A Story Collab at One Story Down

And I was so excited to get a message from Michelle Godin asking me if I'd like to be a part of her team again because she's making her comeback as a guest designer at The Lily Pad! I love Michelle's style and her new kits are just so unique. It looks like she has a fun time making a mess when she creates!
I wanted to scrap a page about Taylor and how she wants to grow up badly. She's going to be nine very soon!

Credits: Michelle Godin's Sew Artsy Papers and Journal Cards and Sloppy Stencil Alphas from The Lily Pad and Hand Carved Stamps and I love you elements coming soon to TLP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home