Tuesday, February 07, 2012

My super cool nails!


I love painting  my nails and after years of practice, I can paint them without getting polish all over myself. Seriously, that skill took me years! So no, I didn't learn how to make funky patterns. I bought some Jamberry Nail Wraps from my friend Holly, who is a consultant, and I love, love, love how easy it was to get this cool look.

All you need is a few nail tools and a blow dryer. It took me about a half hour. (I admit I used some of my scrapping tools - scissors and a Basic Grey file because they were already on the table!) Because I have little hands and short nails I cut the row of wraps in half - so I'll get even more use out of the sheets. The whole process took me about a half hour. I think I'm going to order some more very soon. There are some cool St. Patrick's Day designs calling my name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home