Monday, February 20, 2012

Grandma's Party

I finally finished my pages for Grandma's birthday album at the crop this weekend and ordered the prints from Persnickety. My friend Melissa is being featured in an article about creative things women do when they get together and needed some photos of us (which I'm stealing from her FB)! The theme of this crop was a pajama party - which made scrapping very comfy. We don't normally dress like this when we get together.



I've been working on this book all month using the February BOYC from Lily Pad and I've shared a few pages in past posts. Here are the rest. My fave is probably the page featuring Diane's jump into the pool.












I'm going to put all of the pages - and a copy of the page I made and framed for Grandma featuring lots of photos in the shape of an 80 - in an 8x8 SEI album and then I'll decorate the cover. I wasn't planning on doing a whole album, but I was inspired by the kit and there were just lots of great moments from the party I wanted to remember! It feels great getting another project done!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

We usually dress way worse :-)

February 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home