Sunday, February 26, 2012

As seen on the interwebs...

I'm not usually the type to forward emails or repost memes on my Facebook, but I came across a few this week that cracked me up! I think these will go in my Smashbook.


Keep Calm: I've seen so many variations on this, but I like this one since St. Patrick's Day is coming up. My other faves are Keep Calm Because I'm Chuck Bass and Keep Calm and Push 4 8 15 16 23 42.



What People Think: This one cracked me up, too. There are shout outs to the Jersey Devil and one of my favorite album covers and to the sad portrayal of my awesome state by crazy reality show people. (Don't get me started on the new Jersey Shore spin off they're going to be filming pretty close to here in Jersey City.) Yeah we have some ugly highways but so does every other state I've been, too. (Yeah, I'm talking about you Connecticut!) There really are lots of beautiful places. And I include the skyline view we have from here among them.


Hey girl: The Ryan Gossling "Hey Girl" images kill me! And this one is probably my favorite. I'm glad to know that when I go to Michael's with Melissa, Patti and Tina, Ryan's got our back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home