Sunday, January 08, 2012

What I've been up to this week...

Reading: Miss Pergrine's School for Home for Peculiar Children by Random Riggs on my new Nook Tablet; Inheritance by Christopher Paolini; The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes

Watching: Gossip Girl on Netflix; Mildred Pierce on TiVo; Captain America and Page One: Inside the New York Times on Netflix DVD; The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo at the movies

Listening: Adele (and bawling my eyes out); Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (laughing, and alternately gagging)

Waiting: for my new iPhone to arrive

Creating: taking photos with my phone for Project 365; scrapping a few pages; making plans for my "craftcation" (furlough week!)

Etc: Working, driving, taking lunch to work everyday, playing with Penny, staying home, missing my friends

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

I love your little weekly recap! I really liked Girl with a Dragon Tattoo. Joel was a bit disturbed since he hadn't read the books.

January 08, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds busy, but a nice relaxing busy overall. :)

January 08, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home