Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh the places!

I really don't like traveling. I don't like flying or sleeping anywhere but my own bed.And I'm lucky to live so close to NYC, where there's so much to do and see. But once in awhile, I do like to get the heck out of Dodge, or Jersey, especially if there are friends involved. My friend Tania shared a list of her dream vacations so I'm going make a list too!

Here are places I want to go and things I want to see...

London: I really would love to live there for awhile, but I'd settle for some time to visit the city and an excursion to Liverpool. I think if you're reading this you know about my obession with all things British.

Ireland: I want to go see if it really is that green!

Cuba: I want to see the country where my father was born, maybe visit the places my family is from and see Havana. I really hope the ridiculous travel ban gets lifted.

California: There are so many things I want to do in California. I want to see the San Diego Zoo and wine country and the Golden Gate Bridge and the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson! I'd also love to go visit my friend Tania!

Disney Cruise: I've wanted to go on one since Mom and I saw a program about the cruise. It looks like so much fun! Mom's got a milestone birthday coming up and I think I'm going to save up for a trip with her.

Graceland: Randi and I have been talking about making this road trip for years.

Orlando: I want to go back to Disney World, but I also really want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Visiting friends: I have so many friends I'd love to visit! I want to hang out with my friend Melinda and her family in Colorado, go to a Disney park with my Amanda and Haley, party with Amy, Holly, Amanda and Carrie.

There are also a lot of U.S. cities I'd love to see, like New Orleans or Austin. Maybe some day I'll get there. In the meantime, I will keep playing the lottery and try to enjoy the super cool places around here and hope some of my friends will come visit me, too!
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania Shaw said...

Oh I love your list, Harry Potter world is coming to CA so we don't have to go to Florida now, but that is on our list too!

January 11, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great list, Robin. I'm not a fan of traveling either. I enjoy actually being at the places once we get there, but I can do without the whole packing/schlepping/driving/flying thing.

January 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home