Sunday, January 08, 2012

Boring!

With my crazy work hours and the cold weather creeping in, I have become so boring! I might get out to the movies with my sister on the weekend, but otherwise, I'm not doing much. But the upside to having no life lately is getting a lot of scrapping done!

 The girls and me on Christmas! I remembered to get in the picture for once! Credits: Emily Merritt's Light the Way from Lily Pad.

 A very doggie Christmas. Credits: Kitschy Christmas 2 by Rachel Young, Jacque Larsen and Christina Kirk from Lily Pad; Kim Jensen's Random Moment staple

 My 3 favorite kids hamming it up on Christmas. Credits: Credits: Kitschy Christmas 2 by Rachel Young, Jacque Larsen and Christina Kirk from Lily Pad


 Because I should be working on my December Daily album, I've been procrastinating by working on my Comic Con book! Here's a page featuring Katie Cook drawing my little portrait of Penny. Credits: From Zero to Hero by Lauren Grier and Jacque Laresen, Lauren Grier's For The Dreamers, Julie Billingsly's Color Spectrum Alpha, Kate Hadfield's Kindergarden Palooza paint brush

 Star Wars Crafts. Zero to Hero, Pamela Donnis' School Stuff, Tangie Baxter's Galaxy Far Away

 Some of the cool tees at NYCC. Zero to Hero and a Janet Phillips template.

 Some Disney World icons. Emily Merritt's Highlight of the Week template, Tiny Patterns papers and These Are the Days Date Cards from Lily Pads, Jacque Larsen's These Are The Days Word Art from Lily Pad, CD's Graffiti Spray Hippitty Hop Alphas from Lily Pad,  The Tattered Pear's This & That elements from Lily Pad

 I've also done some random number scrapping. Here's one of Kylie's first lost tooth. Credits: Amy Wolff's For the Boys papers from Lily Pad; Jenna Desai's Photo frames No. 5 and Scrap Essentials 2 from Lily Pad;  Karah Fredrick's Open Book word strips from Lily Pad


 Some flowers from my yard. Credits: Krystal Hartley's Pocketful of Sunshine

And some goals for 2011. Credits: Amy Wolff's Everyday Papers, Calendar Cards and Mega Labels from Lily Pad; Kate Hadfield's Snippets 2 Alpha from Lily Pad; Amber Clegg's These Moments elements from Lily Pad; The Tattered Pear's This & That Elements from Lily Pad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fun, colorful pages always make me smile, Robin. :) And I love your list of goals!

January 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home