Thursday, December 01, 2011

December Daily and other crafty plans

How does December always get here so quickly? And for the first time in a really long time, I don't feel the December blues. I was a little grumpy this morning because I wanted to sleep longer, but I shook it off. That never happens!

I'm attempting a December Daily type project. I don't know what shape it's going to take yet. I'm just going to journal and scrap as see what I come up with. Of course, this is just adding one more thing to my ever growing list of things to do. Here's what I'm hoping to finish up by Christmas:
  • Christmas cards
  • Derek's baby book
  • Christmas ornaments
  • Crafty frames for several people
  • Baking
Now, I just need to see if I can get any of it done! Plus there's shopping, wrapping, decorating and all the other stuff I never get around to finishing. I should really take time off in December!

I have been scrapping up a storm lately! I hope all this craftiness stays with me this month! Here are my latest pages. 

 Penny on Christmas last year. Credits: Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield's latest awesome collab Deck the Halls from Scrapdish and Lily Pad

 The Rockefeller tree last year. Credits: Emily Merritt's Twelve Days 'Til Christmas Journaling Book from the Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's Christmas Everyday and December Snowflakes from the Lily Pad; Kim Jensen and Kate Hatfield's Deck the Halls elements from Lily Pad and Scrapdish; Amber Clegg's Date It


 Derek spent most of Thanksgiving crying when the dogs got too close! Credits: Amy Wolff's Mega Thrift Store Paper Pack, 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Element sets and Metro Alphas from Lily Pad



Derek @ Disney World. Credits: Janet Phillips' Scrap Your Heart Out Templates from Sweet Shoppe and Britt-ish Designs's Leave the World Behind from Britt-ish Designs

The Dumbo Ride at Disney. Credits: Amy Wolff's 8 p.m. papers and 8:30 p.m. elements from Lily Pad
and Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs' Land of Fantasy from Lily Pad


Some pics of my friends at our friend's baptism. Credits:  Amy Wolff's 2 P.M. papers and 2:30 P.M. Elements from Lily Pad, Lauren Reid's Kitschy Kitchen alphas from Lily Pad, Janet Phillips's Scrap Your Heart Out template from Sweet Shoppe, Julie Billingsly's Cookies and Milk alpha from Sweet Shoppe


 This really is all I want for Christmas this year. Credits: Amy Wolff's Christmas Everyday and Puddle Jumpers Christmas from Lily Pad; Word Art/Strips by Weeds & Wildflowers and Pixelworks


 I heart cupcakes! Credits:Emily Merritt's C is For Cupcake and Simple Scraps Templates No. 11 from Lili Pad; Lili's Waiting for Spring Alpha from Lily Pad

 The Harry Potter Experience exhibit: Credits: Emily Merritt & Valorie Wibbens' Platform 9 3/4 from Lily Pad, Janet Phillips' Scrap Your Heart Out template from Sweet Shoppe, Darcy Baldwin's I'm No Wizard font from Sweet Shoppe

 One of T's school portraits. Credits:  Amy Wolff's Metro from Lily Pad, Emily Merritt's Simple Scrap Templates 11, Gina Miller's Good Witch flower


 Some of my favorite Thanksgiving food. Credits: Emily Merritt's Little Turkey and C is for Cupcake from Lily Pad;  Janet Phillips' Scrap Your Heart Out Template from Sweet Shoppe


 T @ The Cinderella Fountain. Credits: Studio Sahlin's Autumn Afternoon and So This Is Love from Lily Pad; Lili's Cloud 9 alpha from Lily Pad; Font: CK Bella

Kylie got stung by a bee. Credits: Scraplift of LeeAndra's Le Livre layout; Studio Sahlin's Enjoy the Moment from Lily Pad; Kay Winieki's A Perfect Day bee;  Wendy Page's Designer Stash words; Jacque Larsen's Comic Relief words from Lily Pad

 Some jouranling about new hours. Credits: Kaye Winieki's Here Come's the Sun from Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's 7 pm papers from Lily Pad; Kate Hadfield's Tiny Marker Alpha from Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's Coming Home staples; Allison Pennington's Good Morning Sunshine Strips from Lily Pad; Lauren Grier's You Make Me Crazy alpha

 Penny in her new sweater. Credits: Amy Martin's Nov. challenge template from Lily Pad
Amber Clegg's Lovin' Fall from Lily Pad; Gina Miller's So Sketchy alpha from Lily Pad;  Fonts: DJB Robin, DBJ Laurent, Misproject

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania Shaw said...

Love all your pages Robin! I didn't know your Mom was still out of work. I hope you get your Christmas wish and she gets a new job!

December 02, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home