Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Greetings from Disney World

 I got home on  Monday after five days in Disney World  with my brother, sister-in-law and the kiddos. And while spending so much time with family can be crazy, I had a great time with the kids. There were so many magical moments that just warmed my heart or made me laugh. I took about 2,000 pictures and took notes, so I have lots of ideas for my Disney scrapbook! Here are just a few of my favorite photos and things I loved about Disney.

Cheesy character meals: It was hard to eat when you have to stop every few minutes to say hello to Eeyore or Princess Aurora, but the kids were so happy to see these guys! 

 One of my favorite photos of Kylie, who usually doesn't like to pose but was all about pictures during our trip. She cracked me up by quoting the Disney staff, "No flash cartography." (She meant photography!)

 Argh!: The girls joined Capt. Jack Sparrow's crew. A fun little show we saw after the Pirates ride.

 Oooh, the claw: I love these alien guys!!!

 Space Mountain: I was a bit afraid of Space Mountain, unlike Kylie who rode it 4 times!

 All Star Music: Fun decorations at the hotel where we stayed.

 Monkeys on safari: The kids at Animal Kingdom.

 White Rhino: This guy decided to cross the road while we were passing by.

 Turtle Talk with Crush: One of my favorite shows. Crush interacted with the audience, answered Taylor's question and kept an eye on the "little dude" who was menacing the audience.

 Kylie's always hungry. She finished off the rest of the turkey leg. She's always willing to eat! Plus she looked so cute in her mouse ears.

 White Rabbit: I just love Alice in Wonderland and got to see some of the characters in the parade.

 You've Got a Friend in Me: This sign is too awesome.

Taylor time: Since Taylor didn't want to go on some of the rides, I spent some time hanging out with her. So I tied her up to a rocket.

 Buzz Lightyear's twin: Can you see the resemblance?
 Star Tours: Best. Ride. Ever.

 Kermit ears: I love these ears! I came pretty close to buying them but settled for a picture.

 Cinderella's Castle: I took so many pictures of the castle. I love it.

 Cheesy shows: I saw this one - Dream Along with Mickey - about three times. It's so lame, but I still liked it. We also really liked the Festival of the Lion King show, but no so much the Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

 Princesses: The girls got princess makeovers and looked so pretty!

Happy boy: Derek is probably too little to remember this trip, but he still had fun. He loved It's a Small World, the safari ride, any chance to run around and the Lion King Show. His reactions were too cute.  He also had big hugs for Mickey & Minnie and he was happy to meet his favorite Buzz Lightyear, even though he wanted to hit him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!

November 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home