Saturday, October 15, 2011

Comic Con: Nerdy tweets

I just spent the last two days at New York Comic Con and I am exhausted! Pow! Bam! Splat! I took a ton of photos that I want to share, but first I want to share my nerdy twitter moments!

 Can you see me there in the background! I was at a Star Wars craft panel where we made Admiral Sackbar puppets - and a few people made him a Doctor Who cosplayer. These were taken and posted by Bonnie Burton, who wrote a pretty cool Star Wars Craft Book!

 The one on the left is my puppet and he's wearing my "Bowties are Cool" pin.


And I got retweeted by Science Channel! I thought that was too funny. I did feel smarter after listening to Michio Kaku talk about types of civilization, the future of energy, possibilities of space travel. That kind of stuff really blows my mind. I love science types who can make big theories understandable.

I'll have more on Comic Con soon! 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like tons of fun! And the retweet, how cool!! :D

October 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home