Saturday, September 24, 2011

September scrapping

I'm so glad I have been in the mood to scrap! I got to crop with my scrapping buddies last weekend and got a few more pages crossed of my list.

I took Penny to the park where we met up with Randi & Rocky and got some cute pictures.
Credits: Amy Wolff's Sweet September Papers, Junky Journalers and Petal Pops from Lily Pad

I scrapped my award from the AP along with a picture of us from the ceremony and the pages that one the award. Credits: Little Help From My Friends fundraiser kit, Amy Wolff's Remember When corners and strips, Shawna Klingerman's Stitched Shapes

 Here's an old photo of my and my siblings. Credits: Amy Wolff's Calico Cabin from Lily Pad


T showing off her sense of style. Credits: Jen Caputo's Shape Collection 2, Rachel Young's Fat Alpha, Rachel Young and Jamie Young's Tweet Heart
 
Four pages worth of photos from St. Patrick's Day this year! Credits: Jennifer Barette's Happy Go Lucky, Heather Hess's Hip To Be Square Alpha, Janet Phillips' 365 Templates, Traci Simms Bitz and Pieces Dated

And here's K showing off a t-shirt my mom made for her in honor of her favorite team.
Credits:Amy Wolff's Puddle Jumpers Cardboards, Calico Cabin frame & paper, Offset alpha, Recollection star - all from Lily Pad, Wicked Smart by the Lily Pad Designers, Dani Mogstad's MVP football

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun pages! Totally perfect choices for each subject. :) I love that you have so many pics from St. Patrick's Day... must have been an awesome party!

October 02, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home