Thursday, August 04, 2011

Renegage Craft Fair

Back in June I had such a great time browsing and shopping at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. I did a lot of walking - checked out everything once or twice before deciding what to get. And I really liked talking to the people who created the items at the booths, too. I came home with some earrings, a necklace and a few prints that I just love! I took lots of photos too of all the funky and cute stuff I saw!

How cute are these little guys? The woman who made these said her husband drew the critters and she made the dolls. Her husband's art was pretty cool, too. Check out the Wonder Woman and Alice in Wonderland prints.


Since I'm hooked on Words with Friends, I had to get an R tile!

These capes were so cute. I wish they came in my size!

Haha! I don't have a gall bladder anymore! These were from I Heart Guts.

This stuff cracked me up. Thought about getting my brother a big cigarette.

Jersey!

I was wondering if this was a Doctor Who shout out!

I had to have a cute little pug print.

Cool little cameras.

The Breakfast Club

I really wanted the octopus, but didn't get think I had the guts to wear it. So I got the flowery one instead. So then I saw a friend of mine a few weeks ago and she was this same octopus necklace that she got at a different craft show.

These bags were made from place mats. I got one with a cute little hedgehog.

Here's a cute dog I met at the fair.

Some of the stuff I saw was crazy. See the ciggies above or these Mexican wrestler salt and pepper shakers.

My aunt and uncle have dead animals all over their house - I like these better!


And I just loved these cute little animals and pillows. Makes me want to learn how to knit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So totally fun! I haven't been to a craft fair in ages. Makes me want to find one!

August 05, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home