Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Irene Inspiration

Since I was cooped up all weekend, I thought I'd work on some crafty stuff...


This is a print I got at the Renegade Craft Fair. I finally found a frame that sort of fit, but it was a few inches too long. I was looking for some funky papers at the craft store use as a matte, but instead I found these Prima leaves which I liked so much better. I love how it turned out!


I did a little bit of scrapping too. Saturday would have been my crop day, but I didn't want to drive so far and get stuck coming home in the storm. I love my random number system! This page was 4 separate items on my list! Credits: Traci Reed's 1 Up and Darcy Baldwin's Scrap with Laura templates, all from Sweet Shoppe.


I don't know if I love this page - but at least it's done. I've been wanting to scrap my karaoke obsession for awhile and took the journaling right off my blog post from a few weeks ago! Credits: Miss Mint's I Rock kit

And, since I got sick of looking at my computer (I was following twitter and Facebook all weekend for storm updates, along with watching Netflix) I started this little guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home