Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally!

Check it out (especially if you're using a blog reader!) ... After 10 million years I finally put together a new blog banner! I think it says a lot more about who I am now. And it feels good to do something creative.

Elements I used were by Lauren Grier, Shawna Clingerman, Tracey Monette, Rachel Young, Christina Renee, Baers Garten and Jacque Larsen.

Speaking of creativity... here's my latest page. I used a lot of goodies by my friend Kim Jensen, including her Daisies and Dandelions elements. She really is one of the most original designers out there.

I never get tired of taking photos of flowers with my DSLR!

Credits:Kim Jensen's Daisies and Dandelions, Pop Top Poppers and Date It beads from Scrapdish. Backgrounds from Kim Jensen's Audaciously Awesome and Seriously Stoked from Scrapdish

So... I was going to write a post about some of my summer adventures, but got distracted with the blog design so I'll have to come back later with some more. But if you don't hear from me for the next few days on here or FB or where ever people are hanging out these days (I don't get Google+ yet!) it will be because Dances with Dragons, the fifth Ice & Fire book, is coming out tomorrow. I will be at Barnes and Noble with my birthday gift card as soon as I get up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! The new banner is super cute! And I still love this layout! :D

July 16, 2011  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Love the new banner! So totally you!

July 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home