Monday, June 13, 2011

Sometimes I scrap

I have been wondering what happened to all that time I used to spend scrapping? Who knows? I have so many crafty ideas, but don't seem to get around to them! I did do some scrapping for my creative teams recently.

I can't believe how grown up T is getting! She was playing on her own at her sister's soccer game when I took these pics. I used Amy Wolff's Recovery kit from Lily Pad.

K is such a crazy kid. She has more energy than the Energizer Bunny. She can play t-ball and soccer in one day and still have energy to dance around like a crazy maniac! I used Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield's Audaciously Awesome kit from Scrapdish & Lily Pad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love both of these, Robin! Just terrific pages! And I can't believe how big both of them are!

June 24, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home