Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy belated NSD!

I hope my scrapbooking friends had a fun NSD this year! I didn't scrap, but I did hit a few sales. On Saturday, I had a lot of running around to do before Mother's Day, then I went to the movies and then to a college newspaper reunion (and forgot my camera!). It was a crazy weekend!

But I wanted to check in to show I'm still alive and to show off that I actually finished one whole page today! I have just lost the bug and it sucks. I have so many ideas for pages and I keep buying kits, but I just can't find the time/energy/desire to get back to scrapping. I missed the crop this month because it was Derek's bday party and the next one falls on Taylor's first communion day. Seriously, my mom has been scrapping more than I have!

While I was checking out my lack of scrapping and blogging I noticed there were a bunch of pages I never shared here. So now it's going to look like I'm not so lazy after all!

Taylor and Rocky happened to be visiting on the same day and Taylor was talking about how they've been friends for along time. She is just too sweet with the pups!
Credits: Credits: Kim Jensen's Butterfly Fields papers and paper butterflies from Scrapdish;
Kitschy Digitals' Fresh Blooms flowers; Shawna Klingerman and Lauren Grier's Besties kit from Sweet Shoppe; Amy Wolff's Calico Cottage journal block and Cinnamon toasted frame (recolored) from Lily Pad

I think Penny's ears look so funny when they flip over! We call it the "Crazy Ear."
Credits: Rachel Young's With You from Lily Pad; Natali Braxton's Spring Alpha Beads; Lili's Us arrow from Lily Pad


Here are some scenes from Kylie's 5th birthday party. Credits: Libby Pritchett's Charles Edward Limburger (The name of this kit cracks me up!) and Janet Phillips' Too Many Photos 62 template from Sweet Shoppe

Kylie is a serious Bieber fan! My sister-in-law can get her to eat things by saying it's JB's favorite. Credits: Valorie Wibbens and Creations by Tina Marie's Stinkin Cute from Lily Pad, Shawna Clingerman's Dirt don't hurt alpha from Sweet Shoppe

And here's what I set out to show off. My nieces and nephew are just getting so big! Everything here is from the May 2011 BOYC at Lily Pad except for Shawna Clingerman's Sketchy Graph Alpha from Sweet Shoppe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home