Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy 2011!

A belated Happy New Year! I've been doing a little too much celebrating, too much working and not enough blogging or crafting lately. We've had a lot of snow so we've been trapped inside. But luckily for me, that's given me time to catch up on one of my newest obsessions Dr. Who on BBCA. (I dvr'd a two-day marathon!). I still need to do a Christmas re-cap (I use those when I finally get around to scrapping the holidays.) I was so happy with my photos this year thanks to my new camera.

I decided to try a Project 365 again this year so I can really put the new camera to work. I'm calling it Project 2011 so I don't have to take a photo every day. Maybe some days I'll I have more! Here's what I've shot so far...






2 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

Happy New Year Robin!! Those pics of Penny are ADORABLE!!

January 09, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos, Robin! I especially love the ornaments. And, of course, Penny is just too cute!

January 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home