Monday, January 10, 2011

December crafty stuff

So I finally got my new camera and I've been taking a ton of photos - but I haven't scrapped at all! Other than my Christmas card, I haven't used any of these new pictures for scrapping! I did just a handful of pages last month - and most of them were for gifts. But I did work on a few projects and crafty things!

I love easy crafts. I raided the craft store for some fun projects.


This year I made candy canes and a few other ornaments for gifts.


And I decorated this little box while we were snowed in during the blizzard. Next year, I'll fill it with flowers or candy canes.



Here are some pages I did get around to last month...

The girls came over to help with the tree! I used a kit by Amy Wolff. Credits

My mom and her girls. Credits

Randi and the kiddos. Credits

One of T's portraits. Credits


And Kylie's. Credits

I ordered pages from Persnicketty Prints and I love how they turned out! I got them just in time too!

And I have to show off my favorite Christmas gift. Since I'm always the one who makes gifts, it was nice to get something like this. I asked my mom no to buy me anything so she made me this shadow box and I just love it. It's probably one of my favorite presents ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fun crafts! I can't remember the last time I did something really crafty. Wonderful pages too, and I can see why you like the shadowbox so much - it's terrific!

January 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home