Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October Roundup

I haven't posted any of the pages I did in October! I'm sitting here not feeling so well and catching up on Late Late Show episodes. I figure I should catch up before I start my November pages! Gotta thank Janet Phillips for her templates and the Lily Pad for challenge inspiration or team assignments this month!

Here's a two-pager from my friend's baby shower using Amy Wolf & Jacque Larsen's Baby Bugs at Lily Pad. Credits





Here are my jack o'lanterns, which I did for the TLP formula challenge. Credits

Here are my pups looking so cute and snuggly. I used a collab by Amy Wolff and Lauren Reid called Thankful Heart. Credits

Here's one with some Thanksgiving goodies by PixelWorks. Credits

We've had a really mild October and the flowers outside look so pretty! Credits

This is one of my Project 365 photos. I just love fall! Credits

Penny at Halloween last year. She might be cute, but she can be a witch! Credits

My sister and me on her bday. I used Amy's collab with Aja Abney, Remember When. Credits

Here are some pics of Penny at the Halloween party. Credits


I did a little photo shoot with the pups and did these matching pages using One Fine Day by Amy and Valorie Wibbens. Credits

I finally scrapped last Halloween! This started out as a 4-page layout but I made it one because my computer wasn't happy with me! Credits

And here's my happy little buddy featuring yet another collab from Amy! She was on a roll this month! :) This one is Mr. Roboto with Emily Ann. Credits

1 Comments:

Blogger Fireflyhex said...

Rock rock on

November 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home