Saturday, September 25, 2010

St. Patrick's Day poster


On St. Patrick's Day this year, my friend Oscar and I took a ton of photos. We made sure to capture all of our friends but also some of the other regulars who hang out at the Wild Rover. There's an old poster at the bar - made a few year's ago for the 10th anniversary - featuring a bunch of people who used to hang out at the bar, including my brother, and who haven't set foot in the place for years. So, using all of our St. Pat's photos I got to work on a new poster. It took me forever - but I love how it turned out. I used some sketch templates to help me get all of these photos on here. There are about 80! I orded the 30 x 20 poster from Shutterfly and the print looked fabulous. Some of the photos are a little dark - because I didn't use a flash on them. But they were the only shots I had of some people. I got a frame for it and my mom helped me mat it. Oscar and I presented it to Sean last weekend at the Halfway to St. Patrick's party and everyone has been really excited to see themselves on here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's so cool Robin! It looks great!

September 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home