Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I can't believe summer is over. I'm usually not even a fan of summer, but this was a great one. I had to work on Labor Day, but still had a great weekend. I did some shopping, hung out with my nieces & nephew, saw Going the Distance (cute movie!) and had some yummy gelato. But I'm glad fall is coming. I just love the colors and cooler weather. The weather here has been so great. I was in Manhattan last night with an old friend and the night was just perfect.


Here are some new pages...

Amy Wolff's papers and elements in the Sept BOYC kit at Lily Pad were perfect for scrapping my road trip and stop at the Eveready Diner. Credits

Amy also has a new doggie kit called Ziggy! Doesn't Rocky look sad. He's been moody lately, seriously! Credits

And Michelle Godin has opened up shop at Lily Pad! I did this page with her BOYC items. I was inspired to create a page about stuff I like because of the red sneaker in her Teen Sceen Doodles and Things. Credits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts! I need to lift the "I Like" one... if I can figure out that many things I like! LOL

September 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home