Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer scrapping

This may seem like a lot of pages, but I just haven't shared in ages...

Here are some close ups of Penny. I just love all her little puggy parts. I used a mix of stuff, but mostly a collab between Amy Wolff and Gina Miller called Whirlwind, which I just love. Credits


Here's my friend Marianna, who we call MJ, on her first night as karaoke dj. She rocks. This is another Gina Miller collab that I love. Credits


Meredith Fenwick has gotten back into designing and has opened a new shop at Oscraps. I've always been a big fan of hers and so I signed right up when she was looking for some people to do some pages for her on FB. Here's one I did featuring my grandma and two of the aunts that she has been taking care of. Credits

I splurged on this harness for Penny at Trixie + Peanut in NYC. It looks so cute on her! Credits

I scrapped some shots from July 4th using more goodies from Meredith. Credits

Here's D being a party animal at my cousin's party. This is that Whirlwind collab again. Credits

Michelle Godin (aka PixelWorks) designed this super cute doggie kit called Who Let the Dogs Out with my Penny in mind! So I used it to scrap Penny and her new house, which she wants nothing to do with. Credits

I used Michelle's Paint the Town Pink to scrap my cousin's sweet 16. The colors were absolutely perfect! Credits
Here's the birthday girl. I can't believe she so grown up! Credits

Jessica Bolton is doing a guest gig for SBG's 7th anniversary and created this awesome kit, the Long Haul. Credits
I love this photo of Penny! I used some of Amy Wolff's August BOYC goodies. Credits

And Amy has a new Back to School kit, which was perfect for scrapping some of my 8th grade memories. Credits

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I had to catch up with pages on my blog for the month too :P I love that July 4th fireworks page- neat use of a photomask. Neat 8th grade page too- I wish I had more pictures of doing things with school friends, but I'm grateful for what I do have!

August 27, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific pages, Robin! Penny is cute as can be! So glad to hear that Meredith is designing again. Love her designs, and you did a wonderful job with them! :)

August 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home