Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sucky vs. awesome things

I'm feeling cranky tonight so I wanted to do some pros and cons.

Things that suck:
  • Having an ear infection that won't go away.
  • My stupid job being ambiguous about some nasty changes heading our way.
  • Forgetting to go to the allergist today, especially since she's going on vacation for a few weeks.
  • The mess that is my house. (Won't someone come over and clean?)
Things that are awesome:
  • Penny's new harness that I got at Trixie + Peanut
  • New York City's restaurant week (Lunch at Le Cirque tomorrow!)
  • Dinner tonight: Salad made from locally grown and organic veggies, topped with some white balsamic vinegar, feta cheese and spicy olives. Followed by some vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries.
  • Anthony Bourdain - I just finished listening to Kitchen Confidential and have moved on to Medium Raw.
  • My friend Amy, who finished a half marathon last weekend!
  • Ace of Cake's 30 Rock-inspired Meat Cat cake and cheesy blasters.
  • Despicable Me, minions and "It's so fluffy!"

Ok, so I guess awesome wins this week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry about the down things (did I ever tell you about how dh cured his allergies?). Glad awesome won! :D

July 22, 2010  
Anonymous Amy said...

Thanks so much for the shout out lady. Hope your week got better!

July 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home