Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some scrapping

I had planned to show off some pages during the week, but the whole week seems to have disappeared on me! It was crazy at work again. On Wednesday, I took Hannah to the airport after finishing up her first year at NYU. And then my sister-in-law's father passed away - we're going to a wake this afternoon. I feel so bad - she lost her mom about two years ago and her father hasn't been in good shape since I've known Vez. But she is a strong chica and she's doing ok.

Yesterday, I went to a crop and got so much done! I finished my Easter Hybrid book and did seven digi pages! I just put the hybrid pages in an album - forgot to take pictures first. But I'll share some of those soon too. I'm so behind on posting my pages that I haven't posted the ones from last month's crop! Might as well get started...

I did this page for my art journal and for Maya's Play Day at SBG. I was in the mood for some scrap therapy last weekend, but I ended up doing something a little quirky and I really like it! If you can tell, spring has been killing me! Credits

I started working on some Beer Fest pages. I think I'm going to do a mini album from the trip. This was a big sand castle at the fest that I thought would look better on a beachy scene! Credits

Here's another Beer Fest page. I'm going to do a beachy kind of theme for the book. Credits

I've been on a mission to use some of the kits I've gotten that I haven't yet used. These kits by Rosey Posey and Diamante Designs were the kits I was originally going to use for my Christmas card, but I went in an entirely different direction with it. So I found this picture of Randi and me from our friend's wedding to scrap. Credits

These are some photos of Randi from Easter that I scrapped for the Girly Play Day at SBG. She's not a pink or frilly type of gal - so I wanted to do a girly page that was more her style, using some fun stuff by MGL Scraps. Credits

We had a little shower for Vez and the girls were excited to open presents. Kylie is such a tomboy so she loved all the clothes for her baby brother. She even picked out the outfit he came home in - which was one I got him! Credits

This was another Rosey Posey kit in my stash. Here's T hanging out with the horses on Easter. Credits

These are some goofy pictures of Kylie from the baby shower. She would only pose for me if she could make silly faces because she is a nut! I used pieces from the first Creative Fusion project at SBG. It's a really gorgeous collection and you can pick your pieces. Credits

This is one of my favorite photos from Easter this year. I was up on the porch as my aunt led the kids out to the starting line for the Egg hunt. Credits

Pixel Works released this awesome Lost-inspired kit called Where Are We at Scrap Artist. As a huge Lost fan, I'm kinda sad that the show is coming to an end. I'm mostly feeling anxious about getting answers after all these years. I used a picture of Charlie since he was one of my favorite characters. Credits

I did a Spider-Man Page for Kylie's Spider-Man birthday party. Credits

And a bowling-theme page for Tay's bday. Credits

These are some flowers from my yard - long gone now! Credits

Taylor at her birthday party. This was for a Bethany Harty Play Day at SBG. Bethany has some of the best word art I've seen! Credits

And here's T on her first day of first-grade. This one was for a Play Day for SBG's April guest One Little Bird. Credits

That's about a month and half of pages! Will post the ones from this month's crop soon. Thanks for looking!

2 Comments:

Blogger Craft Tea Lady said...

Robin: OH MY WORD! I totally agree w/ your entire LOST LO! Girl, I am in mourning already and have been since the writer's strike a few years ago. *sigh*

Its been a very good ride.

Gina @ Craft Tea Cottage
www.xanga.com/crafttealady

May 19, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... just wonderful layouts, Robin! I especially love the allergy one, and the beef fest looks like lots of fun!

May 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home