Monday, May 31, 2010

33 for a few more minutes

It's almost my birthday! I don't feel any older, but I feel like I should. I always get in a little funk in the weeks before my b'day and feel like a big loser, but then June 1 gets here along with my vacation week and I have a great time.

I've been thinking about things I need to work on and change. The list just keeps getting longer every year. I want to get healthy, get my own place, find a job I love ... but year after year I can't seem go pull it off. Pity party, table for one.

But I have an awesome family, lots of friends and so much fun. I have a job when so many people I know have lost theirs. I shouldn't complain. I wish I was a half-full type of person.

I've been thinking about how to change things up, and I started by leaving the Studio Crew. After two years, it was really hard to leave the team of really amazing ladies. I hope this will give me time to work on more changes.

I've been off for the last three days and really have had a great time so far. I'll share more about that later. Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home