Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to the grind

Ugh. I'm feeling crappy today. It's not because of my weekend trip - that was awesome! But mostly because I woke up in the middle of the night with an asthma attack. I was so afraid to go back to sleep after that. Now, I'm feeling pretty beat up.

I'm just gonna relax before work today. And I'll share some photos from this weekend. There are more on facebook.
Toasting with our little sampler glasses.


Hey, there's a picture of me! LOL!

My friends with Mr. Guiness.


We really had an awesome time. Tried lots of beer. Sang karaoke. Lost money on the slots. Enjoyed the nice weather. Laughed like crazy on the car ride home.

I took yesterday off to recover and last night I made myself scrap! Here are some of the first pics I took with my new camera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good weekend! Looks like so much fun!

Super-cute layout! Hope you get some good sleep tonight and feel better. :)

March 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home