Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's still snowing!

It has been snowing all day here in Jersey and it's supposed to keep on snowing all night. I called out from work for the first time because of snow. I kept having flashbacks of getting stuck in my car and caused myself to worry so much that I couldn't sleep last night. So driving to work in the snow in my Toyota didn't seem like a good idea!

I finally took a nap in the afternoon and felt much better. I worked on some pages and even made dinner. I feel guilty about calling out, but oh well. Here's Penny out in the snow early this morning before it really started piling up.


And here are some pages....

I'm going to try to keep up with the Hodge Podge all about me challenges this year. I've really liked the challenges so far. The first one was "a is for" and I did this page about stuff that is awesome. Credits
The second challenge is about siblings and I got out the scanner today and did this page about my family. Credits

Irene Alexeeva is back as a guest at SBG this month and I love her super cute kits. I used her stuff to finally scrap Lucia's 2-year-old portrait. Credits

I did a little bit of catching up on my Art Journal while I was watching the Super Bowl. This was the 2nd week's challenge and I was inspired by the weekly artist who creates a lot of calendars and birds. I kept track of all my twitter posts from my furlough week and used them to make this page.Now I'm only three weeks behind! LOL! I do have most of my pages planned out - but I need time to really work on them. Credits

And this page started out as my page for this week's Art Journal then turned into a page about Penny and then turned into one about my brother and sister. And can you tell I am obsessed with owls. Credits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are getting out from under some of that snow by now. :) Love these layouts, especially the Hodge Podge and Art Journal ones... so cool!

February 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home