Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Lots of credits

I am not a neat person at all. My room is such a mess that I have to move stuff to get to my bed! (I need to work on that!) But one thing that is always organized is my computer. I can't stand having things out of place on here. I can't even scrap if I know there are files that need to be unzipped, renamed and moved to the proper folder.

I've gotten a lot of comments on my art journal pages and the massive list of credits. I wouldn't be able to find anything or keep track of what I've used if it weren't for ACDSee. I created a category for each page and threw items in the catergory as I went along. I also have been renaming my word art files to reflect what they say and make them easier to find. It takes awhile to get it all done - but I usually do my organizing while I'm sitting here watching TV.

Now if only I can my room in some kind of order!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL My desk is a disaster, as are many other parts of the house. My computer files are probably the most organized thing about me as well.

I've started using either "Load files into stack" or "Place" to do most of my layout building. Both commands automatically name the layer with the file name, which helps a lot in keeping track... if the designer has actually named the file in a helpful way. LOL

January 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home