Saturday, January 09, 2010

Furcation!

I am so glad to be off! It was another crazy week at work and after these last few months, I am ready for some time off. I got up early (for me) today and went out to Michael's, Layne Bryant and Target and since then I've been crossing little things off my list here and there. It's nice to just hang out!

I worked on a little project today. I was looking through Kaye Winiecki's store at Lily Pad (where they're having a nice sale!) and admiring her felt pieces, wondering whether she's make me a little pug. And then I saw Tangie's altered artspirations challenge to create a figure from found items. So I was inspired to make this version of Penny!
Credits

And here are some other pages I've done. I'm on roll lately!

This is a photo that Betty gave me awhile ago and I've been waiting for the right kit. Luckily, Kim Jensen just created Random Moments! Credits

Here's one I did for a Flergs Play Day. I loved the windows in NYC this year - and I love large image with the building in the reflection. Credits

I saw this kit from Studio Rosey Posey and knew what photo I wanted to scrap right away! Credits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful layouts, Robin! I just love what you did with my kit, and that Penny piecing is too cute!!!

I hope you enjoy your week off! :)

January 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home