Thursday, November 05, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Day

I've been hanging out home sick the last few days. Things have been so crazy at work with the elections and world series - I didn't call out sick until yesterday, but I probably should have been here all week. The doc says it's a touch of the flu. :( I spent yesterday relaxing with Penny and plan to do the same thing today. I really hope I'm better tomorrow because I'm out of sick days. It's been a rough year!

But I'm sick of sick talk. There's a big holiday coming up for us digiscrappers on Saturday - Digital Scrapbooking Day!
Scrapbook Graphics has a whole day of chats, challenges and sales planned. You can find out all the details here. You can also grab an ad booklet.

And Michelle Godin, aka PixelWorks, is having a great sale and an awesome grabbag at Scrap Artist.

I'll be celebrating by scrapping with my friends at our montly crop so have some fun shopping and chatting for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home