Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Wednesday

I can't believe it's going to be October! I am enjoying the weather around here - nice enough to wear a light sweater but not cool enough for a jacket. I can't tell if I'm coming or going lately. I have been working weird hours at work. Here's my schedule for this week: Monday 4-12, Tues-Wed 5-1, Thursday 12-8, Friday 1-9. Having weird hours just throws me off. Can't seem to get much done and I am just tired all the time. I can't even keep up with all the stuff on my Tivo with all the shows starting up again.

But I do like having Thursday nights off now because I have been able to hang out at karaoke and I'm even getting up there and singing now! It's so much fun and people tell me I'm good! LOL!

We took the girls to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs on Sunday. I think I laughed more than they did. Super cute movie. Then Randi and I did some shopping and I got two new pairs of cons! I even got some scrapping done.

I've got so much coming up too! I'm going to see Springsteen on Saturday (Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!) and then we have the Race for the cure on Sunday. I am so excited that I raised about $140 thanks to my friends!

I'm trying to get some stuff done today because I really can't get anything done on Thursdays or Fridays before work. Before I get back to my laundry, here are my latest pages....

Some photos of Penny with Baers Garten's Loveable kit. Credits

From Michelle and Phil's wedding bus tour. Credits

The girls being silly while we were waiting to watch a parade. Credits
Aunt Clara and Grandma in the parade along with some past and present shots from Weehawken. Credits
My goddaughter at the park. Credits
My niece watching and playing Ariel. Credits
And in her fort. Credits


And here are four generations of my family and our love of horses. Credits

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome layouts! I really love the horse one, very nice!!

September 30, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts, Robin! I hope you adjust to the new schedule soon and that you had a blast at the concert. :)

October 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home