Saturday, August 22, 2009

I hate waiting

I should know in another week whether I still have a job. We all have had to re-apply for our positions and the company is going to cut 50 people. I thought the interview process was just so uncomfortable and impersonal - they brought in consultants - and I felt like an idiot. And I think because I'm so stressed out, the cold is coming back. I'm trying to not think about it, but it's really hard not to.

I've spent the day at home in pjs trying to relax. I watched Watchmen (what a long movie) and have been trying to put a dent in the Yiddish Policemen's Union. I'm cooking some dinnner now and maybe I'll do some scrapping tonight.

Anyway... some good news is I'm on Michelle Godin's Pixel Sprite team and I did my first page for her this week. Here's one using her latest Funky Junky collab Old School.
Credits

I'm sorry for being such a downer lately. I really hope things start to look up soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Robin, i hope it all works out Hugs
Your page is fab, TFS ;)

August 26, 2009  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah on getting to keep your job! I hope you can get over this cold soon too.

August 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home