Monday, July 20, 2009

Show some love for Jessie's Girls!

I'm usually not a joiner when it comes to contests, but I thought it would be fun to play along with some of my friends on Jessica Bolton's creative team in the Battle of the Creative Teams.

Our first challenge was to create a page using white space with a similar color scheme. We also had the option of chosing a common theme - so we chose "favorites."

Here is my page....

Credits: Everything by Jessica Bolton
And you can see my teammates pages here.

And you can VOTE for Jessie's Girls here. We really need your support!!!

My friends on the Studio Crew are also competing. You can see their pages here and you can show them some love in the voting section under Store Teams! :)

Thanks for the love!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home