Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just two...

Sigh, I'm going to miss my crop on Saturday. That seems to be the only place I get scrapping done lately. I don't seem to scrap during the day like I used to and I try to stay off the computer after work because it gives me insomnia. I was getting so many pages done a month, but now I'm not. On the other hand, I do think I'm doing some kick ass stuff - focusing on two-pagers and multi-photo layouts. They might not be much, but the pack a lot more in.

Here's one for an MGL Play Day. I took a template by Jen Caputo and flipped it to create the 2nd page. Credits. These are some photos of the girls having fun at a bbq.

And this page was inspired by a Studio Start to list your crushes. This is my visual list - and the sad thing is I keep thinking of more guys I could add - like Mark Ruffalo, who I just saw in a trailer. Credits.

I need to get back in scrapping gear though because I'm joining in the Battle of the Creative Team at Digiscrap Addicts with Jessica Bolton's team, which is starting this week. And I'll be cheering on my gals from the SBG crew who are playing along as a store team.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them both! That heart page is INCREDIBLE!!!

July 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home