Monday, June 22, 2009

Scrapping catch up

Time to catch up on some layouts. I am having some gallery problems so I will post credits for some of these later.

Rocky just turned 6 so Randi had a party with cupcakes for him.

My nieces' dance recital. Love K's pose! Credits

Here's a cool exhibit we saw at the top of the Met. Credits

Here's my puppy on Memorial Day. Credits

I hadn't been in a scrapping mood, so I did this page about the nasty rain we've been having. Credits
From the Gomez concert. Love that my girls Tracy, Jess and Tania are all selling at Funky Playground now. Lots of their goodies on this one. Credits

Here's one I did a the crop this weekend for a Tangie Baxter Play Day with some of the fabulous photos from the 80s party.

And here's another one from my St. Louis trip with lots of the detail shots I took.

Ok, I don't think I've every done a page with this many photos of me! It was kind of creeping me out LOL!
And here's my April 365 page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are all so awesome!! I really love the St. Louis details one! VERY cool!!!

June 22, 2009  
Blogger Melinda said...

They are all great! and I do love the St. Louis one too, especially the 'arch' element on the side ;)

June 23, 2009  
Blogger clc said...

Love your layouts! Penny is so cute in her flag shirt!

June 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home