Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Looking forward to...

Since I'm such a cranky pants lately, I thought I'd list some things I'm excited about!
- The last few episodes of Lost.
- Going to see Gomez on my birthday.
- Penny's birthday next week.
- Going to St. Louis in June to hang out with my pals Holly, Amy, Amanda and Carrie and see an awesome 80s show.
- Shopping for an outfit for the 80s show.
- The new Sookie Stackhouse book. (Preorder shipped yesterday!)
- Two weeks off in June (even if one of them is unpaid).
- Cropping with my friends in a few weeks for the 2nd time in May - and hopefully getting my stuff together so I can work on hybrid stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

I've got the new Sookie Stackhouse book ordered too - can't wait for it to arrive. Hope you have a great time in St. Louis!

May 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home