Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Need some new tunes...

I was pretty upset when 92.3 changed formats yet again and dumped KRock for some crappy pop stuff. Because we don't have enough of those stations in the New York area already. Melissa G turned me on to 101.9 and it's now my new favorite station. Plays classic rock, new stuff and stuff I love that I usually don't hear on the radio - like Gomez and Ryan Adams. Having some new stuff to listen to had me in the mood to download some stuff from iTunes today. I just saw Adventureland this weekend (Sweet movie! Kristin Stewart needs to stop it with the hair.) And I need that cool 80s music soundtrack.

So while I'm waiting for my new tunes to download I thought I'd catch up on my pages here.
Here's one I did for this week's Studio Start about places you'd like to travel. Credits
Kim Gabriel, aka the Raven, left a comment on my Penny's house page (see my last layout post) and asked if Penny was coming to see her. So that inspired this page! Credits
This is my Auntie Annie - did this for a Berna Datema play day. Credits
Shabby Miss Jenn is a guest at SBG this month. This kit is really lovely. This is my grandma on Easter. Credits
I was in a funk on Friday - a Bella kind of mood - so I scrapped a bit to snap myself out of it with Flergs' Into the Twilight kit. Credits
And I was bored on Saturday so I decided to get crafty! This is my first hybrid layout! I printed out the photo, ticket, journaling and word cloud, cut them out and stuck them on the paper along with the little flowers! I like how it turned out - even if my cutting still isn't that good! Credits

The colors for a Studio Start challenge matched T's dress perfectly! Credits

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute layouts! You rock!!

April 21, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much layout-y goodness, Robin!! These are awesome!!!

April 21, 2009  
Blogger clc said...

Love your layouts! Great extraction of Penny.

April 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home