Friday, February 20, 2009

Yay it's Friday!

This has been one of the longest weeks ever! After a nice weekend - hung out with friends saw He's Just Not That Into You - I had a sinus infection and felt pretty crummy. Taylor had off from school this week, so she was here with me for three days. And work was crazy with people off and more updates to our redesign project. So I've just been feeling exhausted. Luckily, I seem to have kicked the sinus thing and I slept in pretty late today!

I should be getting to work, but I'm procrastinating. So I thought I'd share a few pages.

Here's Taylor's kindergarten portrait, which I scrapped for a Bluebell play day. Credits. We had a pretty good time - even considering how tired I've been. She really loves to draw - she drew lots of pictures of Penny, flowers and hearts. She also wanted to cut everything out and staple it! She's as talkative as ever - and she really cracked me up a few times. One day she told me I needed to have perseverance - and she knew what that meant!

I did this one for a Studio Start using a color it combo. I've been wanting to scrap these photos since the summer. I was so happy the polar bear at the zoo wasn't being lazy for once! Credits

And I made these Valentines for the girls, Mom & Randi this year. Credits. It was fun to be crafty! I'm not big on Valentines day - but I did get to spend the weekend with lots of people I love so that was pretty awesome for once. I saw some friends I hadn't seen in awhile at the bar, had dinner with mom (it was pretty funny - we went to a dinner which was filled with little old ladies), saw a movie with my sis, helped my brother pick out a computer, hung out at Betty's watching the history channel and played with my dog.

I'm super excited about tomorrow. I'm cropping with Melissa and Krista! I'll have to get my stuff ready tonight because I really should get ready for work now.

2 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love your layouts! Hope you have a great weekend and practice some perseverance. Taylor cracks me up too ;)

February 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful layouts, Robin! I love the placement of the penguin! :)

Hope you're feeling better, and you have a great time at the crop!

February 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home