Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend crop

I got nine projects done on Saturday! I think that has to be a new record for me LOL! (I don't have all of these in galleries yet so I will link up credits as I get them posted.) I am really tired of going back through old photos of family events and holidays and realizing I haven't scrapped them. So one of my new goals is to do more multi-photo and double-page layouts. I want to put all of my Christmas pages from this year in a soft cover SEI album. I've got about 6 or 7 pages left to go for that book. I've also been using a ton of templates - I just pick one and go for it. Makes it so much easier to get pages done!

A card for Penny's training instructor. Credits

Kylie made a blue bear at Build a Bear. Credits

Some outtakes of Penny for our Christmas card. Credits

Some of our new ornaments this year. Credits
Some shots from our annual trip to see the tree in NYC. Credits
Some photos of Christmas Eve. Credits

Celebrity sighting in NYC. Credits
My word for 2009 is "go." I was having trouble coming up with something, but then I was inspired by one of my 365 outtakes. I will have to write more about that soon! Credits

Some of my favorite photos from 2008. I'm also working on a year-in-review album. Credits

These pages are some new ones from last week.

My goddaughter being silly after we gave her a stroller for Christmas. Credits

My nieces opening gifts on Christmas morning. Credits
More silliness. Credits
And my superhero ornaments. Credits

7 Comments:

Blogger TheBombria's said...

Wow Robin.....you've been a scrapping fool!! Love all of the layouts as always!

January 19, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

You were one busy busy lady!!
All the layouts ROCK!

January 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I'd be stoked if I ever did 9 projects in one month!! LOL These are all terrific!

January 21, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! Robin that is really impressive! I agree with your goal of doing more multi-photo pages...you get more mileage out of your pages that way. Good for you!

January 21, 2009  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

holy scrappppppppp woman! I am uber impresses sista! those are some awesome goodies.

I wanna go to a crop!!

so laughing at kim!!

January 23, 2009  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

wow lots and lots of great layouts! I NEED to find time to scrap again - it's been forever. :(

January 30, 2009  
Blogger clc said...

Love all your layouts! You've been busy!

January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home