Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Vampire flair, Mr. Burns and other stuff

Here are some of my 365 photos from this week! If you're posting your 365 photos on Flickr, I started a little group on there where my friends can share photos. Add me (rmcabana) as a contact and I can invite you.
01.06 Vampire flair from True Blood (as seen on Halloween) and Twilight (thanks Amanda!).
01.05 Mr. Burns... he talks. Newest addition to my collection of pop culture knick knacks.
01.04 Penny and I have been going to training class on Sundays. We did a little practicing before class.
01.03 We live in the house with the big pine tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad you like your Twilight flair. Heehee. I have a different one on my purse. Heehee

January 08, 2009  
Blogger clc said...

Love the photo of Penny!

January 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home