Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Some pages!

I am getting so bad about posting pages. I do most of these in advance, and then forget to share! D'oh!
This week's Studio Start is to scrap your slippers or favorite pairs of comfy shoes. I think you all know about my Converse obsession! LOL! This week there's even a great posting bonus by BaerGarten so be sure to join in!!!! Credits
The Studio Girls have created another great collab, Impressions of Comfort! I had so much fun playing around with the kit and photoshop on this one! Credits
And finally, Traci Reed has a fun new kit, My Hero, which I just love so much since I love my superheroes! Credits

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Awesome layouts Robin!, I haven't scrapped in so long - seem to have lost my mojo.
My son would agree with you on the converse sneakers ;o)

October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home